Signed in as:
Signed in as:
• Direct Contact and Custom Experience: Our clients' experience is a top priority, furthermore we feel communication is key. Our customer service line is direct, no third parties or call centers, our trained and certified representatives are here to better assist you.
• Accountability and Trust: JMZ Processing accepts all liability for each serve. We've implemented a secure trust process that allows us to protect your information and the recipients best interest. We are committed to swiftly and directly addressing and rectifying any questions or concerns that may arise.
• Diligence and Efficiency: You relax, while we handle the details. Simple online invoicing makes managing your billing needs. Statements are itemized and online payments are available.
Your company should rely on a process server without having to worry whether documents are being filed correctly or whether deadlines are being met. Our firm employs reliable process servers with extensive experience in many areas, concentrating on the following:
*Statewide Process Serving
*National Process Serving
*Discounted local bulk Serves (10+ per month)
*Court Filings (including E-Filings)
*Pick Ups and Deliveries
*Local Regular, Rush and Priority Delivery Options *Fingerprinting
*Notary Public Services
It is our commitment to strive above and beyond to ensure we are meeting our clients' needs. For a regular serve, we guarantee the first attempt within three days, and we are always willing to accommodate additional requests and last-minute serves.
By clicking the link below you will gain full access to each of the jobs your company assigned to JMZ Processing. You'll be able to track the progress of each order starting from the first attempt all the way up to the documents being served. You'll have access to the invoices as well. Request a username and password by contacting us today.
PLEASE PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:
1. Age and Gender of Person to be Served
2. Photograph or Physical Description
2. Last Known Place of Employment or Occupation
3. Photograph or Description of Vehicle
4. Names of Co-residents above 15 Years of Age.
5. History of Violence / Weapons Present
Email Your Service Packet to:
and then click Link below for Payment. Our Legal Process Server will begin making attempts AFTER payments are received, then our civil process server will forward you proof of service. Foreign service will be executed the same as domestic.
Utilize our personalized payment link that clients can use or share with their payers in order to receive payments online for our Legal Process Server.